- Crown Center. Kansas City's Crown Center is often called a city within a city. Three levels of shopping and dining complement two luxury hotels, exquisite office buildings, a residential community and several entertainment attractions. There's plenty to do at this entertaining area. Right now they have the 100-foot-tall Mayor's Christmas Tree, one of the nation's tallest, is the centerpiece for an illuminating holiday celebration.
- Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. This a a great place to see and feed an array of barnyard friends and other animals native to the area. The Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., April 1 to Oct. 31. (Free Mon.-Thu.; $2 on weekends)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's Money Museum. Learn about the nation’s financial system through their interactive exhibits.
- First Fridays. This 40-gallery art crawl in the Crossroads Arts District has quickly become a local and regional favorite. It draws thousands the First Friday of every month.
- Hallmark Visitors Center. Take a behind-the-scenes peek at one of the world's largest greeting card companies.
- Harley-Davidson Vehicle and Powertrain Operations. Tour the facility to see how "hogs" are made.
- Kaleidoscope. This is brought to you by the minds behind Hallmark, a free creative workshop for kids aged 5 to 12.
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. This new $413 million architectural marvel offers free self-guided, hour-long tours several times each month. Sign up online.
- Kansas City Zoo. Free admission for KCMO residents in October and November with proof of residency.
- The Roasterie. Tour the Roasterie and find out about their cupping, roasting and blending processes that create the KC-based air-roasted coffee.
Top 10 FREE things to do in Kansas City this winter & in the spring.
What a better way to pamper a friend or loved one than getting her something to show off her personality while making her nails feel and look beautiful!
Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money.
The 12th is the last day to place orders for Christmas delivery! With 300+ designs, junior sizes for little girls, Salon quality nail lacquer that is free of 5 harsh chemicals and our new Indulgence hand care set we have something for every girl on your list. Still not sure, we also have e-cards you can purchase and they can shop on their own.
Contributed from www.topholidaygiftguides.com
We are here to help Kansas City save money.